- 1 Onion roughly chopped
- 2 Chillies roughly chopped
- 1kg Beef mince
- 500g Pork mince
- PaprikaGround coriander seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Cayenne pepper
- 400g tin tomatoes
- 400g tin of corn
- 435g refried beans
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Roughly chopped lettuce
- Habanero sauce
- Tabasco sauce
1. Spray pot with oil and fry onion until brown, then add the chillies.
2. Chuck in the mince and cook until browned.
3. Stir in the spices and season to taste.
4. Add the tinned tomatoes and let it reduce down and simmer until thickened.
5. Put in a few good shakes of tabasco sauce.
6. Stir through the refried beans and corn.
7. Heat up the tortillas and assemble with the meat, cheese, sour cream and lettuce along with extra sauces as desired and ENJOY!