For emergency vehicles, mobile workshops, market stalls and the like: Dometic generators ensure reliable power supply wherever mains power is unavailable. The energy required is drawn from the vehicle engine [ Travel Power ], or from the fuel tank [ TEC and T series ].
Dometic TRAVEL POWER – the power station at the engine block
“Power to go” for pumps, lamp posts, cutters and hydraulic tools: with Travel Power emergency services always have their own power station on board. Independent of mains hook-ups and conventional generators, they can run a number of electric tools simultaneously, on the road and while stationary. And environment-friendly at that: Travel Power is just as quiet and clean in operation as the vehicle engine it draws its energy from.
The compact generator unit is fitted to the vehicle engine [ or an auxiliary drive ] using the matching mounting kit. The power box supplied with each unit requires very little space, too, and can be fitted in any place in the vehicle. Its output socket can be used to connect as many power sockets as required, for any number of devices up to the generator’s maximum capacity [ 3.5 kW, 5.0 kW or 7.5 kW continuous output, depending on the Travel Power model ].
Generating a pure sine wave voltage of 230 volts/50Hz, irrespective of the generator speed and load, the system is the ideal power supply for sensitive equipment. Integrated protection devices prevent damage to the power box and the connected appliances.
- High continuous output ratings: [ 3.5 kW, 5.0 or 7.5 kW ] for simultaneous operation of many electrical devices
- 230-volt/50 Hz pure sine wave voltage, suitable for sensitive electronic appliances
- Environment-friendly, energy-efficient operation via the vehicle engine
- Can be used in many types of vehicles with various types of engines
- High operating safety with integrated protection devices [ automatic cut-off in case of overload, rev too low/too high, short circuit, overheat ]
Dometic TEC – 230 volts with a perfect sine wave
TEC 29 – compact petrol generator
The TEC 29 delivers 50% more performance per kilogram unit weight than its predecessor models. The secret behind this efficiency gain is an innovative, variable speed inverter technology. Generating a pure sine wave voltage, the petrol generator qualifies as a power source for sensitive appliances. Light and compact, it is easily accommodated – e.g. underneath the vehicle flooring or in a ventilated cabinet.
TEC 30EV – fuel-saving diesel generator
Specially designed for use in utility vehicles and larger motorhomes, the TEC 30EV provides powerful performance at minimal fuel consumption [ 0.7 litres diesel/h ]. Excellent sound insulation makes for low-noise operation. State-of-the-art inverter technology, electronic frequency and voltage control. 2.5 kW of power on a continuous basis – or 5 kW when two units are connected in parallel.
TEC 40D – strong and quiet diesel generator
3500 watts continuous output with a perfect sine wave – advanced inverter technology protects the connected appliances from voltage peaks and the generator from short circuits. Due to its great reliability and low consumption the TEC 40D has proven itself in many professional applications. Moreover, it is amazingly quiet for a generator of this class [ only 64 dB at 7 metres distance ].
- High continuous output ratings: 2.6 kW [ TEC 29 ], 2.5 kW [ TEC 30EV ], 3.6 kW [ TEC 40D ]
- 230-volt pure sine wave voltage, suitable for sensitive electronic appliances
- Low fuel consumption, generator rpm adjusts to the load applied
- Output can be doubled by using two units in parallel [ inverter technology ]
- 12-volt output for battery charging with integrated charging regulator [ 10 amps max. ]
- Robust design in stainless steel cabinet
- Easy operation with illuminated multi-information display showing all essential operating parameters
- High operating safety with integrated alarm functions
Dometic T – “juice” for power tools, air conditioners and more
T 2500H – reliability at a good price
Tried and tested petrol generator, compact in size and relatively light in weight. Reliable and economical operation, 2000 watts continuous output – fine for supplying several electrical devices at the same time. Suitable for operation of Dometic air conditioners B 1100S, B 1500S, B 1900S and B 2200.
T 4000H – power for two
3500 watts of power on a continuous basis – enough for two air conditioners [ e.g. Dometic B 1500S, B 1900S, B 2200 or B 3200 ]. Or for other power-intensive devices that need to be supplied with 230 volts alternating current on site. Powerful petrol motor [ 9.0 HP ].
T 5500H – power champion
With a peak output of 5300 watts the T 5500 H is the most powerful generator in the Dometic range. Ideal for utility vehicles, buses and market stalls. The integrated fuel tank holds 15 litres of unleaded petrol – for 4 to 5 hours of mains-independent operation.
- High continuous output ratings of 2.0 kW [ T 2500H ], 3.5 kW [ T 4000H ] or 4.5 kW [ T 5500H ]
- 230-volt sine-wave like output voltage
- 12-volt output for battery charging with optional charging regulator [ 10 amps max. ]
- Robust design in stainless steel cabinet
- Remote control panel in the passenger compartment
- Electronic ignition, electrical starter, automatic low-oil cut-off
- Wide choice of accessories [ petrol tanks, exhaust extensions, silencers, etc. ]