Cooling kits for refrigerated vehicles – no roof-mounted parts!
A refrigerated vehicle without the typical "backpack" on its roof? – It really is true! With DiaviaFrigo, the compact yet powerful evaporator is mounted inside the cargo compartment, under the roof.
DiaviaFrigo adds safety to your refrigerated vehicle.
This results in decisive benefits:
- As the evaporator is installed inside the vehicle, neither its appearance nor its aerodynamics are affected.
- No problems with headroom restrictions.
- More safety if the vehicle has to swerve, because the vehicle's centre of gravity has not been raised by an additional weight on the roof top.
- No loss of the vehicle rigidity and no need for additional corrosion proofing, because neither the roof trusses nor roof panels have to be cut through.
Quick installation with practical equipment kits
Basically, DiaviaFrigo systems consist of several system components, some of which can be used optionally (stationary coolers, electric defrosting). The installation of the three basic components only takes average about 8 to 12 hours' labour. The vehicle is then ready to make its first chilled goods deliveries. So already when it is being installed, DiaviaFrigo spares both your nerves and your budget ...
For small or big vehicles
Whether you need only a small, agile van or a "fully grown" transporter for delivering your chilled or frozen goods – DiaviaFrigo offers various evaporator sizes with matching automatic temperature controls:
- DiaviaFrigo 2000 for a cooling volume of 1 to 5 m³
- DiaviaFrigo 3000 for a cooling volume of 5 to 14 m³
- DiaviaFrigo 4000 for a cooling volume of 5 to 18 m³
Mounting kits for specific vehicles
No need to take dimensions, no cutting to size, no (expensive) knitting of brows during installation – DiaviaFrigo doesn't have to be made to fit the vehicle because it already does.
- The pre-assembled condensers, including brackets, compressor mounts and cable sets are optimally customised to fit the specific vehicle. This keeps installation times and costs to a minimum.
Optional extra: keeps cool – even when stationary
Reliable cooling, even when stationary – DiaviaFrigo brings unmatched flexibility to fresh service vehicle use:
- A second, powerful compressor fitted under the passenger seat maintains the refrigerated compartment temperature when the vehicle is standing still.
- The power for stationary cooling comes from a splash- proof 230-volt socket mounted on the outside of the vehicle.
Optional extra: hot gas defrosting saves time and money
Long standstill times because the evaporator is iced up and has to be defrosted? – Not any more, if your refrigerated vehicle is equipped with the hot gas defrosting system.