R 744 – THE REFRIGERANT OF THE FUTURE
Carbon dioxide (R 744) is over a thousand times less harmful on the atmosphere than the conventional R 134a refrigerant. It has an excellent cooling capacity, it is not flammable and readily available worldwide at low cost. Leading automotive manufacturers already launched the first car models with R 744 air conditioners.
As a trendsetter and innovation partner for an eco-friendly and profitable A/C service we are pleased to present you the first WAECO ASC service unit for R 744 air conditioners.
ASC 7400 G – A/C service unit for R 744
- 7″ colour display, touch widescreen
- USB interface
- CAN bus interface
- Error indication in plain text
- Monitoring of the internal sensor system with error indication on the display
- Remote maintenance via an internet link
- Tightness and performance test
- Software update via USB / network
- Wi-Fi (optional)
- Fully automatic unit
- Safety service hoses
- Easy, menu-guided replacement of R 744 bottles
- No transport locking device
- Maintenance-free refrigerant scales
CO2 A/C systems and thus the service hoses are subject to high system pressures of up to 180 bar.
Bearing in mind that service hoses are exposed to everyday stress in the workshop anyway. A situation which is difficult to simulate in the laboratory. Bending and compression loads cause hoses to age faster than one would expect. It might lead to the “tearing” of a hose, which causes so-called “hose whips”, which can lead to serious injuries to anyone standing close by. The new WAECO hose package helps to avoid this.