Service unit for R 134a
Entry-level model with upgrading options
Are you just starting to provide A/C service on R 134a air conditioners, with only a few service orders per month? Here is a low-cost service unit that gives you all the features required for safe work. The new ASC 1100 G performs all service processes automatically achieving a refrigerant recycling rate of at least 95 %. The purity of the recovered refrigerant complies with the SAE J 2099 standard.
Expecting more orders in the future? You can easily upgrade your entry-level service unit at a later date – e.g. a heating belt for the charging cylinder. A USB port and a soft graphic display that can also display special characters are already included.
- Charging cylinder storage capacity: 9 kg
- Automatic refrigerant recycling, oil or UV additive management controlled by load cell
- Purity of recovered refrigerant according to SAE J 2099
- Refrigerant recycling rate: at least 95 %
- Forced ventilation with two fans at the rear
- Soft graphic display – can also display special characters
- USB interface
- Load cell, no transport lock necessary
- 3 m service hoses
- Optional: dust cover
- Optional: humidity free storage and feeding system for fresh oil or UV additive
- Optional: heating belt for the charging cylinder